1. Evaluate the pre-production samples and mass production samples from quality and compliance perspectives, identify the potential safety and violation risk and propose the improvement action plan, submit sample evaluation reports and conduct periodical analysis.
2. Draw up and maintain the standard inspection procedures and check points for multiple product categories, train QC inspectors and make sure the standards are followed.
3. Manage a QC squad consists of 10 inspectors, in charge of inspectors’ daily work allocation, monitor and drive the fulfillment of schedule with high-quality performance.
4. Guide the inspectors and give them support when they encounter problems during daily inspection work.
5. Review inspection reports, and work with sourcing team for corrective/improvement actions to solve the quality issues reported by the inspectors, follow up and verify the effectiveness of the actions.
6. Take part in the performance assessment for QC inspectors in the aspects of personal skills, work quality and comprehensive capabilities.
7. Investigate customer complaints and other quality problems, analyse the root causes, drive and verify improvement actions.
8. Audit top vendors’ manufacturing processes and quality control procedures and practices, improve factories’ quality performance.
9. Conduct on-site assessment for potential suppliers prior to order placements, submit assessment reports with reasonable overall conclusions.
10. Conduct product inspections personally in peak season when necessary.
11. Supervise the daily work performance of the QC squad in charge, collect and record the typical positive and negative cases, report to the superior periodically.
12. Other tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Full-time college and above education background in science or engineering is a must.
2. At least 3 years experience at a QE position, or at least 5 years experience in random sampling inspections, experience in team management is a significant plus.
3. Be familiar with North America product standards and quality requirements, be well in product sampling inspection procedures, AQL standards and actual inspection practices.
4. Be familiar with manufacturing techniques for various household supplies, and know about the processing technologies for kinds of materials, such as wood, bamboo, MDF, metal, plastic, paper, etc.
5. Know well about the ISO9001 QMS and factory audit, be good at QC 7 tools, 8D and other quality skills.
6. Those who have experience working in 3rd party certification/testing labs will get privilege, the practical experience in FMEA/APQP/PPAP/MSA/SPC is a dominating plus.
7. Be proficient in Excel, word, PPT, etc. is a must.
8. Good English reading and writing skills, excellent mandarin verbal and writing skills.
9. Good communication and coordination skills, strong ability of planning, organizing, execution and learning.
10. Physically and mentally healthy, pressure-resistant, work with rigour, adaptive capacity, tremendous sense of responsibility and principle.